Members of the WVWA enjoy opportunities throughout the year to grow professionally, network with women attorneys and other professionals, and apply our skills and talents to improve our profession, state, and wider community.
West Virginia Women Attorney Opportunities for Networking, Learning, and Fun
Whether we’re gathering in-person or meeting virtually, we continue to offer our members programs and events in which they can grow and learn. Some activities include Lunch and Learn, NCWBA events, Noon Zoom, Paint the Town, and Brushes & Bubbly.
Join us at one of our events, just fill out our online registration form.
Feb. 29- Mar. 3
The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center
2024 Women’s Legal Professional Retreat
Hosted by: NC, VA, and WV Lawyer Assistance Program
Dynamic and Engaging Informational Presentations and Panel Discussions
14.1 WV Credits in Ethics
Presentation session topics covered:
- Technology, Social Media and What Being Constantly Available Means for Ethics and Well-Being in Legal Practice
- Disrupting Bias-How Bias Can Impact the Practice of Law and Life
- Trauma Informed Lawyering
- Legal Vitality: the Crucial Role of Physical Well-Being in a Lawyer’s Success
- Balancing Act – Navigating Being a Caregiver While Maintaining a Legal Career
- A Solo-Practitioner’s Toolbox: Healthy Habits to Build a Successful Legal Practice
- The Price We Pay as Professional Problems Solvers
- Mentorship and Leadership for Women in the Law
Stay in Touch
Want to stay up-to-date on all the goings-on at WVWA? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will never miss out!